CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 8, 2012

This Thursday's Tunes

For some of us this hasn't been a great week. I'll not go into that because I want this post to be lighthearted, simple. So...Here is a list of pretty, soul soothing, mind moving, tear jerking songs that everyone should hear....

Ain't No Reason by Brett Dennen
I Will Follow You Into to Dark by Death Cab for Cutie
Awake My Soul by Mumford and Sons

Til the Sun Turns Black by Ray LaMontagne
No Envy No Fear by Joshua Radin
Say Hello Wave Goodbye by David Gray
To Travels and Trunks by Hey Marseilles
Atlantic City by The Band
I'm Gonna Hurt Her on the Radio by Keith Whitley
The Boxer by Jerry Douglas
Into the Mystic by Van Morrison
Arms of a Woman by Amos Lee
Things That You Love by Pepper
Society by Eddie Vedder
Home by Phillip Phillips

Enjoy

Love, Shelley  
           

0 comments:

Post a Comment