CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving success

We spent the day at my parents'. My husband's parents joined us. Mom in law makes the best gumbo ever. 
My mom refused to let me cook. 
I had three patients to see early that morning, then I came home to my family, my favorite people on Earth.
They are what I am thankful for, and of course, out Savior. Thank you, Jesus. None of this is possible without the Father and the Son.
Chris made a peach cobbler that he swore was a gourmet recipe.
I don't eat peach cobbler. I ate that peach cobbler.
It was delightful and delicious.
Then my issues sank in...and I ran three miles.
Hey, I had to finish the day with another cup of gumbo.
 

What are you thankful for?
What do you do the day after that much food?

1 comments:

Unknown

I'm pretty sure I could love gumbo at Thanksgiving.

Aloha Sweet Friend,

I'm stopping by from Casey's little linky list to personally invite you to join me for An Aloha Affair.

It's a sweet gathering of creative souls and a sharing of all the wonderful work we do. I'd love it if you'd join us, you know if you're wanting to take a little shopping break with sweet friends.

xo,
Nicole
localsugarhawaii.com

Post a Comment