CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Things I Don't Love link up


 
 
Thanks again to Melissa over at LuLu and Sweet Pea for hosting the oh so fun "Things I Don't Love Thursday".
 
I do not love Natural Peanut Butter. Just gross. That's the first time I tried. It's like grimy water. I'll stick with the processed kind that contains salt and sugar.
 
Pandora commercials. But I don't use it enough to give them any money. Sorry.
 
Tadpoles. Why did my husband bring home a tadpole in a fish bowl? Gross.
 
Life could be worse, right?!  
 

3 comments:

Janie

The oil that separates from the natural pb is so gross!

Katie

Agreed-- when I opened my first jar of natural PB and had to stir it, I knew it would be my last. Plus, it's not smooth! Blech.

Mommy Needs A Break

This is such a great hop! Come get your Liebster Award! http://mommysbreak.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-liebster-award.html

Post a Comment