CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 11, 2013

TGIF Blog Hop

I entered into a blog hop that will run for a week. This is a great way to gain exposure and make new friends. I have added a link below to give my followers and visitors a place to go from here. 

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Not only do I have a new niece to celebrate, but tonight I'm having a girls night of drinks and sushi. 

I started p90x this week and have significantly cut calories. I see a small difference and plan to keep it up. But tonight I'm stuffing my face with the Chef's Special at Toyko. Have a good weekend.
Also, check out my book giveaway and see if it's something that interests you.


Welcome back to the TGIF Blog HOP!!!
Brought to you by
Overworked Supermom 
and
Funny Postpartum Lady 

 
TGIF Blog Hop is a great way to gain new 

followers and bring more traffic to your blog.
It's also a great way to meet other bloggers and 

get great tips, ideas, and read cool blog posts.
There are just a few simple rules for our Blog Hop. 


  •  Follow the Hosts: Overworked Supermom and Funny Postpartum Lady 
  •  Follow our CoHost(s): We Are Earthformed
  •  Add the TGIF Blog Hop button to your blog.
  •  Visit as many blogs on the list as you can and leave a comment. Let them know if you've followed them so they can return the favor. Also, if someone from the blog hop follows you, you should return the favor! 

Each week we will post a new linky! Contact me at Funnypregnantlady@aol.com if you're interesting in cohosting a Blog Hop! 

Also feel free to grab the code and post the blog hop in your Blog today. You can grab the entire code by clicking HERE , just make sure to go back and reword if you'd like.

Grab our Button!

Copy the code below:




3 comments:

Unknown

Hi!! Following you back from The Pinspired Mom :) Thanks for checking me out!! I noticed your daughter's name is Avery....well my Baby A that I talk about is none other than...Avery :) so now we have that in common as well as having the most beautiful girls!

Daily Messes

Thanks for stopping by Daily Messes! Following back :)

Unknown

Thanks for stopping by Counting My Blessings. Following you back! Check out my FB page too! http://www.facebook.com/countmyblessings1

Post a Comment