CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Advent Update #2

Let me tell you this: I have just barely made it through Lent each time I have sacrificed during that season.
But I totally bombed this giving up thing for advent.
But only the giving up part.
I have absolutely added more prayer time.
My mother-in-law surprised me with an early present, the Jesus Calling app for iPhone.
I have used it daily and it is a great devotional and I feel like I have a whole year to catch up to,
therefore I have read two or three or four a day.
I do love it so far.
I also went to mass an extra day this week and plan on it again this week.
These are the things I must do in order to not only move closer to God, but to move past the guilt of failure.
Ok, so it's not as if I committed any crimes or mortal sins
but I really lack self control.
I feel the need to start it over but now advent is closing in on us.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment