CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 21, 2012

Cozy things of the season

I joined a cozy holiday link up and here are the coziest things of the Christmas season..
This baby

 and this one
 This big baby....
 This crazy hubby
 my art
 coffee....yum
 the Jesus Calling app which I received from mom in law as early gift..

And of course all the classic movies and songs that complete the Christmas season. Last night we National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Classic Comedy.

4 comments:

Victoria

looks perfect and quite cozy :)

love those cool coffee pictures!

happy holidays!

Elizabeth Ann @ Elizabeth Ann's Recipe Box

Awesome coffee pics! :-) Found you through Casey! :-)

Liz Mays

Your art is so cute!! Your hubby makes me laugh!

Katie

Hi Shelley! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a little love. I hope to see you around Standpipe and Sprinkles again!

I've heard great things about the Jesus Calling app. What do you think of it so far?

Your kiddos are precious!

Happy New Year!

Post a Comment